Notifications
Clear all

Who has the cheapest mobile data deal in South Africa  

RSS

Gavin89
(@gavin89)
14/04/2020 5:06 pm  

My contact is ending, I'm currently with MTN but they seem super expensive when it comes to data, does anyone know of better data deals I can look at?

JackofAllTrades
(@jackofalltrades)
14/04/2020 6:03 pm  
Posted by: @gavin89

My contact is ending, I'm currently with MTN but they seem super expensive when it comes to data, does anyone know of better data deals I can look at?

Have you had a look at Telkoms new mobile data deals, insane value for money. Iv'e never seen a mobile network give that much data on a contract or sim only deal. Telkom is giving 20GB of data every month!! thats not to mention 1500 minutes, 2KG whatsapp data and more

ReplyQuote
Imka Chinka
(@imka-chinka)
14/04/2020 6:22 pm  

Definitely Telkom!!! They have great data deals, used to be Cell C but they seem to not be doing so well anymore

ReplyQuote
Batman368
(@batman368)
14/04/2020 6:36 pm  

MoneyPanda has a pretty good article comparing mobile data deals from all the providers Vodacom, Mtn, Cell C etc.Telkom’s April 2019 big deal includes the following:Price: R499p/m,20GB Anytime Data,1500 Anytime Minutes to all networks,2GB WhatsApp Anytime data,10GB Music Streaming data for Apple Music,3000 Telkom Minutes (Telkom to Telkom phone calls),50GB Streaming on Netflix, Youtube and or Showmax.With this Telkom deal you can choose a SIM-only deal which is R499p/m or you can add a device at an additional fee. Have a look at this article:  https://moneypanda.co.za/news/best-worst-mobile-data-deals-in-south-africa-compared

ReplyQuote
Share:
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Open chat
Hi, Thank you for using MoneyPanda, Lets see if we can save you on your car insurance premium today.

Please supply us with your name and surname, and we will get one of our qualified brokers to assist you.