Notifications
Clear all

How do I get a lower car insurance premium?  

RSS

Batman368
(@batman368)
14/04/2020 5:11 pm  

Literally can't afford to pay these excessive car insurance prices anymore! I'm getting so annoyed with these insurance companies, my premium goes up every year and every time something changes, like if I move. Surely there has to be a better way to reduce my cost here, what is everyone else doing?

Imka Chinka
(@imka-chinka)
14/04/2020 6:25 pm  

The best way to get a lower car insurance premium is to have a higher excess (if you can afford it)

ReplyQuote
Batman368
(@batman368)
14/04/2020 6:34 pm  

There are a couple of things that you can do to lower your car insurance premium, I have done most of this and it's scary because most people don't know you can even do these things. The insurance companies pray on the fact that people don't have this knowledge!- Install a tracking device in your car - Check market value of your car against the amount you are insured for with the insurance company - The higher your excess the lower your premium will be- You can get an advanced driving course, but make sure you tell the insurance company about this as they won't ask you- Combine your car insurance and your household insurance- Most importantly COMPARE INSURANCE QUOTES with a comparison website 

ReplyQuote
Gavin89
(@gavin89)
14/04/2020 6:44 pm  

Change to a different car insurance company, I just changed to King Price and they are much cheaper than most others, but I haven\'t claimed or needed anything from them so will have to see when that time comes if I can actually trust them

ReplyQuote
This_is_Jess
(@this_is_jess)
14/04/2020 6:48 pm  

If you put a car tracker in your car it can also reduce the car insurance premium but make sure you call your insurance company and tell them because they have quoted you when you signed up without a tracker. This is the company that I used  https://www.tracker.co.za/

ReplyQuote
StevenDlamini
(@stevendlamini)
14/04/2020 6:49 pm  

First For Women quoted me and I saved R268 with them, doesnt seem like that much but it all adds up!

ReplyQuote
Share:
PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Open chat
Hi, Thank you for using MoneyPanda, Lets see if we can save you on your car insurance premium today.

Please supply us with your name and surname, and we will get one of our qualified brokers to assist you.