Legalwise Insurance Reviews
LegalWise was founded in the 1970’s by Zak Crafford who was a Legal Aid employee at the time. Legal protection is important in South Africa and has existed since the early 1900’s in Europe because of complicated legal disputes that the public had.
LegalWise wants the clients to know that their purpose is the following, offer affordable legal power to South Africans, to encourage people to fight for against injustices, give fast and effective solutions, provide fairness to all, provide equality to everyone, give comprehensive cover and to be user friendly and give effective legal services to the community in South Africa.
LegalWise offers membership programs from R100 per month to R260 per month. There are 3 packages namely Gold, GoldPlus & Platinum. The legal benefits from using LegalWise as your legal cover are the following:
- Face to face para-legal services
- 24 hour legal assistance
- Legal insurance for criminal, civil and labour related matters
- Insurance benefits for legal fees
- Access to the entire LegalWise network that consists of over 300 legal firms
- Three-month money back guarantee