Absa Insurance Reviews
The Absa Group is listed on the JSE and is known as one of Africa’s largest diversified financial institutions with presence in 12 countries and staffs over 42 000 employees. Absa explains their purpose as bringing possibilities to life as they believe they are abundant. Absa wants to connect people with the passion to create a shared future.
Absa Insure offers the following insurance products: Car Insurance, Life Insurance, Home Insurance Funeral Cover and Legal Cover.
Why go with Absa Insurance:
- Affordable and competitive car insurance pricing
- You can get 20% cashback on your premiums, this is if you have up to 3 consecutive claim free years
- Absa will provide you with 24-hour roadside assistance for emergencies
When you take out comprehensive car insurance with Absa you will get the following benefits:
- Optiona car hire- this is car hire at competitive rates
- With Absa you get flat excess structure which means your excess will not increase
- There is no excess payment for windscreen chip repair and you get your cash back
- Absa give you a Home Drive service which is a designated driver for a night out, this is available for up to 6 times per policy
- Absa insurance believes your safety is of the top importance and will send an armed security guard to you if your car breaks down in an unsafe area.